To donate over the phone or to discuss planned giving, please contact Thomas Harvey, Executive Director: email@example.com
When you support ArchCity Defenders, you stand up for the impoverished, women fleeing intimate partner violence, veterans struggling to get back on their feet, the victims of a region wide debtors’ prison scheme, and the poor people and black people who fight every day against systemic racism and injustice.
When you support ArchCity Defenders, you stand for free speech, the right to free assembly, the right to an attorney, due process, equal protection and the principles enshrined in our constitution. When you support with ArchCity Defenders, you stand with those who value justice, freedom, and resistance.
You can support ArchCity Defenders with your tax deductible donation through Bitpay:
You can support ArchCity Defenders with your tax deductible donation through the Secure Network for Good:
You can support our work by purchasing through AmazonSmile:
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to ArchCity Defenders whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. Just click through and search and select “ArchCity Defenders.”
In this year alone, ArchCity Defenders has positively impacted families and communities in the region:
- 54 clients reunited with family
- 26 clients protected from abuse with orders of protection
- 408 clients kept in housing/shelter from resolution of warrants or eviction
- 18 clients employed through MERS/Goodwill partnership
- 54 clients exited homelessness
- 16 Veterans received legal assistance
- 278 indigent clients received constitutionally-required representation in state prosecution
- 9 clients resolved outstanding debt or credit issues
- 33 low income elderly consumers established personal planning and/or long term care
- 126 ex-offenders received legal assistance
- provided over 14,000 hours of legal services provided to the region’s most vulnerable
With your support, we cannot only take more cases but also work to change broken systems that hurt the most vulnerable among us. With your support, we can help make St. Louis a better and more fair place to live and work. Help us make the St. Louis region known for justice and fairness, a region people of all races want to live, and a region where all business want to open their doors.