You can apply for assistance using our electronic application here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdufZTY__oLvNw0gIViefmYdmP4BH8DXZerMmTfktCJXLqhpQ/viewform
Our office is closed to the public until further notice due to the pandemic so we cannot receive completed applications by in-person delivery.
- Please Note:
- We do NOT have rent or utility assistance.
- We are ONLY accepting applications for the following areas of assistance: criminal legal matters, traffic cases, municipal ordinance violations, housing/landlord-tenant, wrongful conviction, wrongful imprisonment, conditions of confinement, police brutality, and expungement.
- We are NOT accepting or reviewing applications for family law-related matters (custody, child support, visitation, divorce, etc.).
- We are receiving a large number of requests for legal assistance. Our remote work and the volume means that it is taking a bit longer to review and respond to the applications.
- Unfortunately, our limited resources mean we cannot accept every case or legal issue that is submitted to our office.
- It’s important that you not assume we will be able to help you and that you know you are still responsible for all legal obligations or deadlines regarding your issue while we review your application.
- Completing an application with ArchCity Defenders does not make you a client and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
- We can assist you with completing the application. Please contact our office to request assistance.