We accept requests for legal assistance through electronic applications.
We are currently receiving a large number of requests for legal assistance. Unfortunately, we cannot process any emergency requests for representation. It may take up to 7 days to receive a response to your application.
You can apply for assistance here: https://forms.gle/UU9a86wmtBMuqqqT7
- Please Note:
- We DO NOT have rent or utility assistance.
- We are ONLY accepting applications for the following areas of assistance: criminal legal matters, traffic cases, municipal ordinance violations, housing/landlord-tenant, conditions of confinement, police brutality, and expungement.
- We are NOT accepting or reviewing applications for family law-related matters (custody, child support, visitation, divorce, etc.).
- Unfortunately, our limited resources mean we cannot accept every case or legal issue that is submitted to our office.
- It’s important that you not assume we will be able to help you and that you know you are still responsible for all legal obligations or deadlines regarding your issue while we review your application.
- Completing an application with ArchCity Defenders does not make you a client and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
- We can assist you with completing the application. Please contact our office to request assistance.