Become a Friend of ACD!
The Friends of ArchCity Defenders (ACD) is a collection of adults in the Greater St. Louis area who are committed to advancing the mission of ACD.
This group seeks to energize and mobilize new and existing supporters of ACD by forming a social community and professional network to benefit ACD and the thousands of individuals on whose behalf ACD advocates. Anyone above the age of 18 who has an interest in the mission of ACD and will actively participate in the work of ACD is invited to join.
- The Friends of ACD serves as a unique philanthropic, networking, & volunteer arm of ArchCity Defenders.
- Joining Friends of ACD is an exciting opportunity for individuals to gain leadership experience and network while having fun and raising awareness for ACD. In addition to growing their professional network, our members obtain discounted registration to annual social events and fundraisers and serve as an ACD ambassador within the community.
Join our Friend Circle!
If you’ve been looking for volunteer opportunities in the St. Louis area, the Friends of ACD committee is the perfect way to put your unique talents to good use.
Joining is easy! As a member, you will receive our monthly newsletter, be invited to attend all member meetings and events, and help within one of our three Friend groups (committees).
- Social Friend – Assist with aggregating social media content, monthly newsletter, and market Friends & ACD events & initiatives.
- Close Friend – Volunteer- Assist with planning and executing Friends tabling, social, and fundraising events, as well as other one-time volunteer opportunities from ACD that may arise.
- Best Friend– Assist with third-party fundraising, recruiting, and sharing the mission of ACD.
- Oct. 5 at 5:45pm | Friends ACD Host City Foundry’s Trivia Night and table
- Oct. 7 from 12:00-3:00pm | ACD’s Community Appreciation Event. Friends will be tabling @ the Old Carriage Pavilion in Tower Grove Park
- Oct. 17 at 7pm | All Members Meeting @ the Novel Neighbor’s Next Door event space at 7905 Big Bend Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63119
For any questions regarding Friends of ACD, please contact Jessica Hurn, Development Specialist, at email@example.com. Keep updated on what’s going on by joining our Facebook group and getting our monthly emails.