- This event has passed.
Stop No Knocks Town Hall
Aug 12 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Families of Isaiah Hammett and Don Clark, Sr., both killed by SLMPD SWAT in 2017, are calling for an end to the use of no-knock search warrants in the City of St. Louis. Impacted family members will be joined by ArchCity Defenders, Coalition Against Police Crimes and Repression (CAPCR), and Faith for Justice.
- John Chasnoff, Co-Director of Coalition Against Police Crimes and Repression
- Emanuel Powell, Staff Attorney and Skadden Fellow, ArchCity Defenders
- Gina Torres, Mother of Isaiah Hammett
- Don Clark, Jr., Son of Don Clark, Sr.
- Sherrie Clark-Torrence, Daughter of Don Clark, Sr.